Makes around 20-25 balls
- 1.5 cup Ming Beans (soaked for 3-4 hours)
- 1/2 cup Flaxseed powder
- 1 cup Blissful Living Organic Ghee
- 1 cup Honey/Agave/Maple Syrup (or more if needed)
- 1/2 cup Dates
- 1/3 cup Cashews
- 1/3 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/3 cup Roasted Coconut Flakes
- 1/3 cup Walnuts
- 1/3 cup Sesame Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Ginger Powder (optional)
- Finely chop dates, cashews, sunflower seeds, coconut flakes and walnuts
- Strain out all the water from the mung beans. Dry roast them until they are golden brown and they have a nutty aroma. Grind them into a powder (little coarse).
- Dry roast Flaxseeds and grind them to powder.
- In a pan, melt the ghee on a medium flame and add the mung bean powder. Sauté them 4-5 minutes.
- Add all the chopped nuts/seeds. Mix everything together and sauté for another 3-4 minutes.
- Turn the heat to low. Add dry flaxseed powder and dry ginger powder. Add honey and mix everything uniformly.
- Turn off the head. Allow mixture to settle for 10-15 mins. While its still warm make the balls and then allow them to cool off completely before you transfer them into an airtight container.